Corporate Code of Conduct
1. General Rule
- This Code of Conduct defines the basic behavior expected of all executives and employees of the Contec Group, to enable the Group to contribute to society as a leader in the material handling system industry while taking into account its mission and role.
2. Basic Policies
- Contributing to society through corporate activitiesThe Contec Group focuses on environmental sensitivity and safety, and develops and provides products and systems that contribute to the creation of a comfortable and affluent society.
- Self-awareness as a global company and observing laws and ordinances and social norms Awareness as a global company and compliance with rules and social principles The Contec Group implements fair and transparent corporate activities in compliance with relevant laws and social principles, both foreign and domestic, while taking fully into consideration international standards and rules in a global perspective.
- Retaining the confidence of stakeholdersThe Contec Group highly values its stakeholders, including shareholders, customers, companies with which it has a cooperative relationship (hereinafter 'cooperating companies') and its employees, and seeks to build a healthy and positive relationship with them.
- Contribution to the communityThe Contec Group contributes to the community positively as a good corporate citizen.
- Respect for the personality and individuality of employeesThe Contec Group fully respects each employee's personality and individuality to create a diverse and positive corporate culture.
3. Compliance responsibility
- Executives and employees are obliged to thoroughly understand the management philosophy, basic management policies and the Code of Conduct to act in accordance with them.
- Executives, managers, and supervisors set a good example while instructing and supervising all employees to observe the Code of Conduct.
- Executives, managers, and supervisors strive to develop effective frameworks to observe the Code of Conduct.
- The management of all divisions ensures that every member of the Company is familiar with in-house regulations and standards.