Embedded Computers | Industrial Computers | Products
BX-S959 series with fanless Atom D2550, 2GB DDR3, Without OS
This product is a fanless PC for embedded use based on a dual-core Atom processor D2550 1.86GHz. It has small footprint of about A5-size and low height which allows installation in a space of 67mm thick. Dual-core CPU and DDR3 SDRAM 2GB memory contribute to high-performance computing with high-reliable design, such as fan-less, spindle-less and slit-less.
CE / FCC
- [Dual core energy saving processor with HyperThreading Technology]Dual-core CPU and D2550 1.86GHz・DDR3 SDRAM 2GB memory make it possible to process heavy applications.It supports HyperThreading (2-cores and 4-threads) and contributes to stable multi-processing, such as parallel communications, controlling and HMI.
- [Serving the downsizing of equipment, a small footprint design for A5-sized installation area]This product adopts space-saving design of 182(W) x 160(D) x 52(H), permitting placement in the smaller, A5-sized space with opening of only 67mm. It largely serves downsizing of your equipment, fits any area with the aestheticness kept. It is also possible to attach to the VESA standard 75 x 75, 100 x 100mm using the optional fittings.
- [Slitless/fanless design that reduces maintenance work]It employs slitless/fanless designing achieved by the elimination of radiating slit and CPU fan. It is free from dusts and foreign objects, and the use the parts that degrades over the years is avoided in most case, resulting in drastic alleviation of the maintenance burden.
- [Remote power management function to reduce operation tasks]This product supports timed/automated system start-up (Resume By Alarm). For example, it enables unattended operation, such as starting to show information of an establishment in unison at opening time. Also, it supports system start-up externally via network (Wake On LAN) and modem (Power On by Ring). It encourages significant labor saving in operation.
- [Major types of peripherals are supported with rich interfaces including the CFast card slots]It has a variety of extended interface such as 1000BASE-T x 2, USB2.0 x 4, serial x 4. It has CFast card slots and HDD slot that can use for OS and data. They are very useful because you can use one slot for system start-up and the other for maintenance, system log, or taking away the collected data.
- [A wide range of power supplies (10.8 - 31.2VDC) supported]As the product supports a wide range of power (10.8 - 31.2VDC), it can be used in a variety of power environments. The separately available AC adapter adds support for 100VAC power.
MemoryPC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM
Video I/FDVI-I(29pin) x 1
LAN1000BASE-T x 2
InterfaceUSB 2.0 x 4
InterfaceRS-232C x 2
InterfaceRS-232C/422/485 x 1
InterfaceRS-422/485 x 1
Expansion slotCFast CARD Type I x 1
Expansion slot2.5 inch HDD slot x 1
Preinstall OS(storage)Without OS
|PC-HDD100S||2.5-inch 100GB SATA Hard Disk Drive|
|CFS-8GB-A||1.0-inch SATA CFast Card|
|CFS-4GB-A||1.0-inch SATA CFast Card|
|IPC-ACAP12-04||AC Adapter(Input:100-240VAC, Output:12VDC 4A)|