Embedded Computers | Industrial Computers | Products
BX-S958 series with fanless Atom D2550, 2GB DDR3, Without OS
This product is a fanless PC for embedded use based on an Atom processor D2550 1.86GHz. It has sufficient performance with low power consumption, as well as small footprint of about A5-size and low height which allows installation in a space of 35mm thick. The "resource-saving PC" contributes downsizing and power-saving of equipment to reduce your running cost and to promote energy efficiency. With DVI interface capable of screen display of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (full HD), it is most suitable for content delivery by large-sized LCD TV. It has extended interfaces such as 1000BASE-T, USB2.0, and serial. It adopts CFast card for the storage and is fanless, which demonstrate the totally spindleless design that simplifies the maintenance.
CE / FCC
- [Most suitable for digital signage]: This product incorporates DVI interface capable of screen display of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (full HD), which is best suited to the purposes of digital signage with high definition large-sized LCD TV, intelligent poster, and image displaying to show information of an establishment or something.
- [Contributing to reduction of running cost and promotion of energy efficiency]: It adopts the low-power platform with Intel (R) Atom(TM) Processor D2550 1.86GHz and Intel (R) NM10 chipset that realizes lower power consumption while ensuring sufficient performance.
- [Serving the downsizing of equipment, a small footprint design for A5-sized installation area]: This product adopts space-saving design of 182(W) x 155(D) x 35(H), permitting placement in the smaller, A5-sized space with opening of only 35mm. It largely serves downsizing of your equipment, fits any area with the aestheticness kept. It is also possible to attach to the VESA standard 75 x 75, 100 x 100mm using the optional fittings.
- [Slitless/fanless design that reduces maintenance work]: This product's spindleless design eliminates the heat dissipating slit and CPU fan and adopts CFast card for the storage. It is free from dusts and foreign objects, and the use the parts that degrades over the years is avoided in most case, resulting in drastic alleviation of the maintenance burden.
- [Remote power management function to reduce operation tasks]: This product supports timed/automated system start-up (Resume By Alarm). For example, it enables unattended operation, such as starting to show information of an establishment in unison at opening time. Also, it supports system start-up externally via network (Wake On LAN) and modem (Power On by Ring). It encourages significant labor saving in operation.
- [Major types of peripherals are supported with rich interfaces including the two CFast card slots]: It has a variety of extended interface such as 1000BASE-T x 2, USB2.0 x 4, serial (RS-232C) x 2. It has 2 CFast card slots that can use for OS and data. They are very useful because you can use one slot for system start-up and the other for maintenance, system log, or taking away the collected data.
- [Falling-off prevention tools and fixing clamps provided to avoid trouble caused by disconnected cable]: This product stays trouble-free, being equipped with USB removal prevention fitting and cable clamp for connectors with no locking mechanism, such as USB cable, and with hardware to properly mount and avoid falling out of CFast card.
- [Safety design required for embedded applications]: For Windows Embedded Standard installed model, it is possible to use the EWF function of OS. It is designed for safety required for embedding purpose, for example, prohibiting unwanted writing to the CFast card with EWF function will relieve the concern about the writing limits to the CFast card and prevent an unintentional system alteration.
MemoryPC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM
Video I/FDVI-I(29pin) x 1
LAN1000BASE-T x 2
InterfaceUSB 2.0 x 4
InterfaceRS-232C x 2
Expansion slotCFast CARD Type I x 2
Preinstall OS(storage)Without OS
|CFS-8GB-A||1.0-inch SATA CFast Card|
|CFS-4GB-A||1.0-inch SATA CFast Card|
|BX-BKT-VESA02||Metal fittings for VESA(75 x 75, 100 x 100mm)|
|IPC-ACAP12-04||AC Adapter(Input:100-240VAC, Output:12VDC 4A)|