This product is a liquid crystal integrated all-in-one computer, equipped with a 10.1-inch (WXGA 1280 × 800) touch panel display. It can be used for a wide range of applications, including as a control panel for medical devices or test equipment instead of a PC, or as a desk-mounted touch-type reception or authentication terminal.
Installable computer with desktop-type touch panel
- A panel computer equipped with a 10.1-inch (WXGA 1280 × 800) touch panel display that can either be mounted on a desktop using rubber feet (included) or screwed to a device, fixing it like an embedded computer. The angle of the display can be adjusted, and it is possible to close the display like a laptop computer by pressing forward 90°.
Safe even if power is interrupted. UPS backup power supply, OS automatic shutdown function
- A backup power supply (nickel-metal hydride secondary battery) is built-in to the computer, protecting the system from sudden shutdown caused by unintended power interruption such as a power outage and momentary blackout. OS automatic shutdown utility software is also included.
Abundant expansion interface matched with device incorporation
- Equipped with an abundant interface, including USB2.0 × 5, LAN × 2, and COM (RS-232C) × 3. Peripheral equipment for professional use, such as barcode readers or thermal printers, can be connected directly. Storage can also be easily exchanged from the side.
Slitless/fanless design that reduces maintenance work
- There is no need to worry about the intrusion of dust or foreign objects, and the use of parts that degrade over time is minimized to facilitate maintenance.
Remote power management function to reduce operation tasks
- Supports system startup by external device over network (Wake-on-LAN), by general purpose input (power on by GPI), and by modem reception (power on by ring). It encourages significant labor saving in operation.
A wide range of power supplies (10.8 - 31.2VDC) supported
- As the product supports a wide range of power (10.8 - 31.2VDC), it can be used in a variety of power environments. The separately available AC adapter adds support for 100 - 240VAC power.