This product is a high-performance embedded-type personal computer equipped with the 8th-generation Intel ® Core ™ processor.
Embedded-type chipset and CPU have been adopted. The use of readily available parts ensures the ease of the use of the product.
The use of a clamshell open/close mechanism gives this product a structure that makes it easy to perform maintenance such as adding memory.
Uses 8th generation Core i5, i3, and Celeron processors
- The LPC-200A series is equipped with power-saving and high-performance CPUs, providing advanced computing and graphical performance even with minimal power requirements. Reliable supply is ensured by the adoption of embedded CPUs.
Various, extendable interfaces are provided
- Unique to an industrial-use PC, various, extendable interfaces including 1000BASE-T×2 (or 1), wireless LAN (optional), USB3.1×2, USB2.0×4, and serial (RS-232C)×1 are provided.
New structure housing for high performance CPU
- A heat pipe and a thin CPU fan are adopted to set the high performance CPU in a limited space. The cooling structure of the duct structure that separates the air flow to the PC prevents dust and foreign matter to be inhaled into the PC. The clamshell open / close mechanism is used to access the inside a PC easily. Adding memory or performing maintenance can be done.
Long-term product availability contributes to low-cost operation
- In addition to the industrial display monitor, taking up CPU configurations can contribute to longer-term product availability. This frees the users from operation checks or device structure changes each time PC models changes, and it also reduces the running costs of development or verification.
Pre-installation of OS to support the latest integrated type
- You can select whether to pre-install Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC 64-bit edition that supports Japanese, English, Chinese, or Korean. Unlike Windows10 commonly used, long-term availability with the same specifications are guaranteed. Moreover, Write Filter, one of the additional functions, enables the system to operate with Read-only.