Contec launched "Panel computer PT-310 series" touch panel PC equipped with Windows Embedded Compact 7
Contec launched "Panel computer PT-310 series" panel mounted touch screen PC equipped with Windows Embedded Compact 7. "Panel computer PT-310 series" is a power-saving, fanless operation computer using ARM processor (Cortex-A8 600 MHz). In addition to the LAN port and USB port, it has an expansion interface suitable for industrial applications such as RS-232C and RS-485. As a successor to the conventional product "Panel Computer PT-11" equipped with Windows CE .NET 4.2, we have installed an advanced OS Windows Embedded Compact 7 from Windows CE. It can be used widely for replacing business applications adopting Windows CE.
"Panel computer PT-310 series" preinstalled our proprietary utility software "CONTEC Manager" that make operating system easier to use. Scheduling execution programs, management of network services such as FTP and NTP, and management of system information.
Panel computer PT-310 series
Features of panel computer PT-310 series
- Built-in real-time OS "Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7)" for the successor to Windows CE
- Adopted long life / high endurance 5 wire type touch panel. Key life 36 million times, 36 times long life of conventional product PT-11 series
- IP65 standard dust-proof and water-proof structure (front part). Tough design to withstand dust and water flow.
- Warehouse management system (WMS)
- PDA ordering system
- Delivery management system
- Driver assistance system
- POS terminal
- Finance · Distribution · Public system
Company and product names appearing above are generally trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective trademark holders.
The above information was current at the time of release. Some details, including sales status, price, and specifications, may change without notice.