This product is a M2M controller with isolated RS-422A/485, isolated digital input/output, isolated counter input, inter-channel isolated analog input, RS-232C, and LAN interface. It is equipped with the ARM®Cortex®-A8 processor (600MHz) and the 512MB DDR3-SDRAM system memory. On-board NOR-FLASH is utilized for a booting device.
With the CONPROSYS series, data can be collected from various types of facilities and managed them all centrally.
All the processes from development to operation can be performed on a web browser. The functions such as Web monitoring of I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information, task divergence enable you to create a Cloud System at low cost and in a short time.
Measurement and Upload
- The product measures data with an external sensor and uploads them to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server. Even with the PC located remotely, I/O information can be monitored and updated through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.) can be freely arranged. All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved through a Web browser.
Web Task Scrip
- By combining icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting, you can set up the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed through a Web browser.
Message Communication Function
- With the RS-232C, the RS-422A/RS-485 or the Ethernet device (TCP/UDP), up to 10 links can be set to send or receive messages. Message communication can be accomplished from Web task script.
- Compact design of 188.0(W), 78.0(D), 30.5(H) does not require special installation location.
Adaptable to a temperature range between -20 and +60°C
- Because the product supports -20 to + 60°C operating temperature environment, it can be used in a variety of environments.