C-LogicDesigner is an application that makes program-less creation and generation of digital signal patterns compatible with DIO-32DM3-PE, DIO-32DM2-PE, DIO-32DM-PE and PIO-32DM(PCI) easy. This GUI-based software allows for easy creation of output pattern data in addition to digital signal output through patterns generated under a variety of output conditions.
Direct data editing on graph window
- The graph in C-LogicDesigner allows for direct visual editing of data for the High and Low status of signals. In addition to the ability to directly input values (0, 1) and copy, cut, and paste data, C-LogicDesigner also allows extensive editing mechanisms through additional mouse operations, including data inversion and changing the pulse width.
Operating conditions configuration in the Properties window
- Easily configure settings including clock settings, start/stop conditions, repeat count, and buffer size from the Properties window.
Setting various operating conditions
- Choose from several start/stop conditions including start/stop button triggers or external signal triggers and a specified number of complete transfers (for stopping). It is also possible to output the generated pulse pattern data a specified number of times or indefinitely.
Loading and saving generated data
- The output conditions set in the Properties window and the generated pulse pattern data can also be collectively output to a CSV file. In addition, these CSV files can also be read as output data, meaning it is also possible to edit the files using most text editors.
Graph window zoom and jump functions
- Graph zoom and jump functions allow for a high level of operability. With these functions you can zoom the display from 1/100× to 100× and jump instantly to any desired clock position. Work with confidence even when trying to generate large amounts of data.
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 7 32bit, Windows 2008 32bit, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows 2003 32bit, Windows XP