C-LOGGER is a Windows version of data logger software for CONTEC`s analog I/O device products. C-LOGGER provides true data collection and monitoring function, such collected signal data graph drawing, zoom observation, file saving, and dynamic transfer to Excel (spreadsheet program) without any need for annoying programming. C-LOGGER can be Free Download by our spetial web side.
High-speed sampling and graph drawing
- C-LOGGER incorporates optimized data processing logic based on the professional expertise of CONTEC as a device manufacturer, capable of getting the most out of the performance of hardware. C-LOGGER provides high-speed graph drawing and quick response even when handling a large amount of data.
- C-LOGGER can display two or more windows for graph display (YT window) and numeric display (numeric window). You can customize each window in its size and the number of channels displayed.
Dual-graph display for full-scale and zoom
- C-LOGGER can display collected data on a full-scale graph and on a zoomed graph. For example, while displaying the total data, the local part of data can be indicated by expansion and checking details.
File Viewer and Property Viewer
- File Viewer provides a tree display for managing collected data and data loaded from files. Property Viewer displays detailed information on each item of data.
File saving and Excel dynamic transfer
- C-LOGGER can save collected data to files. It supports two different file formats: versatile CSV format and compact binary format for faster access. C-LOGGER also provides automatic file saving and dynamic transfer to Excel sheets as features convenient when handling a large amount of data collected through high-speed sampling for an extended period of time.
- Wizard(interactive program) for easily setting sampling conditions. Capable of loading collected data from saved files. Customizable graph display(line colors, background color, label, etc.)