Enables downsizing and cost reduction of inspection system for high-frequency devices
Capable of performing characteristic evaluations in the 10kHz to 300MHz range
- This product can perform measurements of electronic devices such as crystal oscillators and ceramic resonators in the 10kHz to 300MHz range.
Supports pi-network jigs
- You can connect pi-network jigs, which are used in measurements such as those of crystal oscillators, to this product. This product supports three-term calibration, which enables you to use pi-network jigs to perform measurements at high frequencies and with high accuracy.
Miniaturizes and reduces the cost of inspection system
- By using this product with a computer that is running Windows, you can miniaturize and reduce the cost of your automatic inspection system.
Includes the front panel software, which can immediately be used as a network analyzer
- The front panel software, which is designed as a bench-top type measuring instrument, is included with this product. This enables you to immediately use the product without writing any programs. The front anel software has functions for diagnosing the status of the board and device drivers and for generating reports.
Reference clock input can be used to synchronize the product with external device.
- You can apply a reference clock (10MHz) signal to the external input. By using an external reference clock, you can improve the accuracy of the frequency and synchronize the product with other measuring instruments.