This product is a PCI Express bus-compliant interface board that extends the digital signal I/O functions of a PC. This product is a 12 - 24VDC opto-coupler isolated type with opto-coupler isolated input 16ch and opto-coupler isolated open-collector output 16ch. You can use all of the input signals as interrupt inputs. Equipped with the power for opto-coupler operation (12VDC) supplied and the digital filter function and output transistor protection circuit (surge voltage protection and overcurrent protection). This product supports a Low Profile size slot and, if replaced with the supplied bracket, supports a standard size slot, too. Windows/Linux driver is bundled with this product. Using the dedicated library VI-DAQ makes it possible to create each application for LabVIEW.
Opto-coupler isolated input (supporting current sink output) and opto-coupler isolated open-collector output (current sink type)
- This product has the opto-coupler isolated input 16ch (supporting current sink output) whose response speed is 200μsec and opto-coupler isolated open-collector output 16ch (current sink type). Common terminal provided per 16ch, capable of supporting a different external power supply. Supporting driver voltages of 12 - 24 VDC for I/O
Opto-coupler bus isolation
- As the PCI Express bus (PC) is isolated from the input and output interfaces by opto-couplers, this product has excellent noise performance.
Power for opto-coupler operation (12VDC 240mA) supplied internally
- As the power to run the opto-couplers is supplied internally, no external power supply is required. The use of jumpers allows you to decide whether you want to use the internal or external power supply for every 16 points.
You can use all of the input signals as interrupt events.
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt events and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the interrupt edge.
Windows/Linux compatible driver libraries are attached.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications of Windows/Linux. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
This product has a digital filter to prevent input signals from carrying noise or a chattering.
- This product has a digital filter to prevent input signals from carrying noise or a chattering. All input terminals can be added a digital filter, and the setting can be performed by software.