This product is the module which collects temperature data from the platinum measurement temperature resistance objects Pt100 or JPt100. It is used for I/O controller module CPU-CAxx(FIT)GY of F&eIT series, and microcontroller unit CPU-SBxx(FIT)GY, connecting.
Four channel temperature measurement by one module
- Temperature measurement of four channels is possible : (A maximum of six sets of this product are connectable with the I/O controller module and microcontroller unit of F&eIT series)
IEC/JIS standard compliant RTD
- The platinum measurement temperature resistance object (Pt100 and JPt100) based on the IEC/JIS standard can be used : A platinum measurement temperature resistance object is connectable by 3 lead formulas or 4 lead formulas.
- Disconnection detection is possible : Disconnection of a measurement temperature resistance object or a lead is detectable for every channel.
Error compensation by offset/gain settings
- The error compensation by offset/gain setup is possible : The error compensation by offset/gain setup can be performed for every channel.
Digital filter function
- A digital filter function removes the noise of a commercial power supply (50/60Hz) (only when conversion speed is 150ms). A time average / number-of-times average processing is possible. Measurement accuracy holds high stability to circumference temperature change.
35mm DIN rail mounting mechanism
- This module is equipped with 35mmDIN rail attachment mechanism as standard like other F&eIT series products. Moreover, since the connection with a controller module has composition which carries out a stack connection on the side, it cannot use connection apparatus, such as a backplane board, but can constitute a system without excessive cost/space.