This product is a fanless computer for embedded applications. It features an Intel Atom processor E3845 chipset. Even though it has a slitless case, it supports a wide range of temperatures from -40 to 70°C and can be operated stably under harsh operating conditions. Thanks to its Quad-Core CPU, it can perform stable, high-speed processing of four applications at the same time (one application is processed by each core). The Quad-Core CPU also greatly reduces power consumption, with power efficiency improved to at least twice that of the previous generation's architecture.
Contributing to reduction of running cost and promotion of energy efficiency
- It adopts the low-power platform with Intel Atom Processor E3845 that realizes lower power consumption while ensuring sufficient performance.
Supports a wide range of temperatures with operations guaranteed from -40 to 70°C*1
- Stable operations of this product are possible over a wide range of temperatures from -40 to 70°C.
Slitless/fanless design that reduces maintenance work
- This product's spindleless design eliminates the heat dissipating slit and CPU fan and adopts CFast card for the storage. There is no need to worry about the intrusion of dust or foreign objects, and the use of parts that degrade over time is minimized to facilitate maintenance.
Remote power management function to reduce operation tasks
- Supports system startup by external device over network (Wake-on-LAN) and by modem reception (power on by ring). It encourages significant labor saving in operation.
Supports railway standards
- This product conforms to railway standard EN50155 (Class TX)*2 and fire safety standard EN455
Falling-off prevention tools and fixing clamps provided to avoid trouble caused by disconnected cable
- This product stays trouble-free, being equipped with USB removal prevention fitting and cable clamp for connectors with no locking mechanism, such as USB cable, and with hardware to properly mount and avoid falling out of CFast card.