This product is a small and resource-saving digital signage player supporting full-HD.
It combines sufficient performance and low power consumption in a space-saving design that can be installed in spaces only 50-mm thick with roughly the same size as a paperback book.
This product is based on the knowledge fully stored in industrial PC development and has highly reliable design.
Supports the effective management of contents
- EMPopMaker makes it possible to store and arrange various movies and show them easily.
Reduces running cost and promotes energy efficiency
- It adopts the low-power platform with Intel Atom Processor and US15WP chipset that uses less power while ensuring sufficient performance
Compact device design. Ultra-small PC is roughly the same size as a paperback book
- It is a small [178 (W) x 115 (D) x 29 (H)] and light [800 g] model and can be installed almost anywhere, including in spaces only 50-mm thick with roughly the same size as a paperback book. It promotes downsizing of your equipment, and fits any area with optimum aesthetic appeal.
Slitless/fanless design that reduces maintenance work
- This product's spindleless design eliminates the heat dissipating slit and CPU fan and adopts a CFast card for the storage. There is no need to worry about the intrusion of dust or foreign objects, and the use of parts that degrade over time is minimized to facilitate maintenance.
Two CFast card slots are supported
- It has two CFast card slots (one built into main unit), providing the ability to separate data from the operating system, as well as the convenience of being able to use one slot for system startup and the other for movie data.
Prevention tools and fixing clamps are provided to avoid trouble caused by disconnected cable.
- This product is virtually trouble-free, being equipped with a USB removal prevention fitting and cable clamp for connectors with no locking mechanism, such as USB cable, and with hardware to properly mount and prevent the CFast card from falling out.