This product is a PCI Express bus-compliant interface board that supports transfer by bus mastering and performs input/output between the external device and digital signal. This product features unisolated LVTTL level (Operating voltage : 3.3V) I/O 32channels and you can select input / output in 16 units. Bus master transfer makes it possible to sample quickly large data with transfer rate at 20MHz maximum. It can be used as a pattern generator that outputs arbitrary digital patterns at high speed. It can also be used as a general-purpose I/O board when bus mastering is not used. Windows/Linux driver is bundled with this product. Using the dedicated library VI-DAQ makes it possible to create each application for LabVIEW.
32channels of unisolated LVTTL level I/O (32 input channels / each 16channels for I/O / 32 output channels are selected.)
- This product has the 32channels (operating voltage 3.3VDC, positive logic) of unisolated LVTTL level I/O whose response speed is 50nsec. They can be used for 32bit input, 16bit input plus 16bit output, or for 32bit output. Other than I/O bit, this product has the control signal (clock, start, stop and handshake signal (REQ, ACK) that can control starting and stopping the sampling (input) / generating (output)).
Sampling and generating with transfer rate at 20MHz maximum
- Bus master transfer makes it possible to sample (input) or generate (output) large data with transfer rate at 20MHz maximum. As the sampling and generating features have their own bus mastering blocks each made up of two independent channels, the board can generate 16 signals while sampling 16 signals.
A synchronization control connector is provided for synchronized control of multiple boards.
- A synchronization control connector is provided for synchronized control of up to 16 boards. It is also easy to synchronize operation with other CONTEC boards that have a synchronization control connector.
You can use Max. 4 input signals as interrupt request signals at the time of using the general-purpose I/O.
- You can use Max. 4 input signals as interrupt request signals and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units at the time of using the general-purpose I/O.
Windows/Linux compatible driver libraries are attached.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications of Windows/Linux. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
You can use pull-up and the voltage selection.
- At input points and control signals, you can use pull-up. In addition, the pull-up voltage can be selected from the 3.3V and 5V. This feature allows you to easily connect and equipment with an output point of the sink type.