This product is a PCI bus supported board that extends the analog signal output functions of a PC. Equipped with four channels of 16-bit analog output, the product is an individual isolation model using a D/A converter for each channel to provide isolation for the bus line with PC and between channels. The voltage/current output range (voltage : ±10V, 0 - +10V; current : 0 - 20mA) can be set by jumper for each channel. This product can generate signals that are synchronized with the internal timer or an external clock. Windows/Linux driver is bundled with this product.Using the dedicated library VI-DAQ makes it possible to create each application for LabVIEW.
Analog output 4ch, 16bit-resolution, conversion speed 20µsec
- This product has the Analog output (4ch, 16bit, 20µsec).Additionally, the voltage/current output range (voltage : ±10V, 0 - +10V, current : 0 - 20mA) can be set by jumper for each channel.
PC bus line, opto-coupler isolation between channels
- The opto-couplers mounted for each channel provide electric isolation between channels as well as between the inside of the board (PC) and output pins.
Simultaneous output of voltage to a specified channel or all channels
- This product can generate output voltage either for a specified channel only or for all of the channels simultaneously. This can be selected or set by software.
Windows/Linux compatible driver libraries are attached.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications of Windows/Linux. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
Control of sampling start/stop can be selected by an external trigger or other factor
- Control of ampling start can be selected by software or an external trigger. Control of sampling start and control of sampling stop are independent from each other; therefore, they can be set separately.Control of sampling stop can be selected by completion of a specified number of sessions or an external trigger. In addition, when an error occurs, sampling is stopped, regardless of the settings for sampling stop conditions.A sampling cycle can be selected from the internal clock (high precision timer mounted on the board) or an external clock (control signal entered from outside).
Relay provided to control output voltage
- The mounted relay prevents unstable output voltage from being generated upon power-up. This protects the connected devices from damage and malfunction, as the output voltage for all the channels is generated via the relay.