This product is an expansion module that adds a digital output interface to the CPU unit of the CONPROSYS nano series. CPSN-DO-08L has the opto-coupler isolated Output 8 channels (current sink output) whose response speed is 200μsec or less. This product can also be used with an external circuit power supply of 12 to 24 V.
Opto-coupler isolated output
- This product has the opto-coupler isolated Output 8 channels (current sink output) whose response speed is 200μsec or less.
Output circuits include zener diodes for surge voltage protection.
- Zener diodes are connected to the output circuits to protect against surge voltages. The rated output is 35VDC, 500mA to the maximum per channel.
Easy installation and removal
- This product can be installed in and removed from the CPU unit without any tools.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
Equipped with the LED for an operation check
- The product has the LED for an operation check, which helps you visually confirm the communication status of each interface.
No electrolytic capacitor
- Without an electrolytic capacitor, which has a limited life, we are creating the product with a longer life.