This product is an expansion I/O module that adds a digital output interface to the CPU unit of the CONPROSYS nano series.
It contains 8 channels of opto-coupler isolated output (current source type) whose response speed is 200μsec or less. This product can also be used with an external circuit power supply of 12 to 24 V.
Opto-coupler isolated Output
- This product contains 8 channels of opto-coupler isolated output (current source type) whose response speed is 200μsec or less.
Output circuits include zener diodes for surge voltage protection.
- Zener diodes are connected to the output circuits to protect against surge voltages.
The rated output is 26.4VDC to the maximum, 500mA per channel.
Easy installation and removal
- This product can be installed in and removed from the CPU unit without any tools.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
Equipped with the LED for an operation check
- The product has the LED for an operation check, which helps you visually confirm the communication status of each interface.
No electrolytic capacitor
- Without an electrolytic capacitor, which has a limited life, we are creating the product with a longer life.