This product is a PCI board that supports stepping motors and (“pulse string input” types of) servomotors.
This product can perform motor control for up to 8 axes.
Multi-axis independent control and linear/circular interpolation control are performed via a motor driver unit. It can store positioning information for up to 1024 frames per axis and control multiple axes simultaneously. In addition, it can override speed/target positions during operation. Windows driver is bundled with this product.
These various functions make it possible to build complex positioning control systems for variety of uses such as manufacturing devices and test devices.
Capable of multi-axis independent control and pulse output up to 6.5 Mpps
- Control for up to 8 axes and motor control pulse output up to 6.5 Mpps are available.
Command pulse for motor control supports common pulse, independent pulse and 90° phase difference pulse.
Limit input 3 channels/axis, general-purpose input 7 channels/axis, and general-purpose output 3 channels/axis are equipped. Also, depending on the software setting, 6 general-purpose inputs can be used as alarm inputs, and general-purpose outputs as deviation counter clear outputs.
Capable of various control operations such as positioning, linear/circular interpolation, frame continuous operations, synchronization control, and so on
- Various control operations such as positioning, origin returning, linear/circular interpolation, S-curve acceleration/deceleration, frame continuous motion, synchronization control, and so on are available. Changing speed/target position during operation is available.
"PCL6045 series" from Nippon Pulse Motor CO., LTD. is used as the motor control IC.
Provided with various input/output formats enabling connection to an encoder input circuit as well as pulse output circuit
- Encoder input circuits can be connected with differential output, TTL level output, and open-collector output. Pulse output circuits can be connected with differential input, opto-coupler and TTL level input.
Capable of storing positioning information up to 1024 frames for each axis and control without extra CPU load
- The parameters which are necessary for motor operations such as travel distance, travel speed, acceleration/deceleration rate, and so on as 1 frame can be stored up to 1024 frames for each axis. In addition, the control from the ending of 1 frame to the beginning of the next frame is mainly performed by hardware, complex continuous positioning can operate at a high speed. It is possible to repeatedly execute the frame after executing a frame once (loop operation).
With the multi-boards and axis synchronization control function, capable of aligning the timing for operation start and end
- Synchronization control of multi-axis simultaneous start/stop control, linear interpolation operation is available. Synchronization control of up to 16 boards (128 axes) is
possible, when dedicated synchronization control cables are connected.
Windows compatible driver libraries are attached
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications of Windows. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.