This product is a PCI Express bus-compliant interface board used to provide a digital input function on a PC. It features 32 unisolated TTL level inputs. You can use all input signals as interrupt inputs. In addition, the digital filter function to prevent wrong recognition of input signals is provided. Windows/Linux driver is bundled with this product. Possible to be used as a data recording device for LabVIEW, with dedicated libraries.
Unisolated TTL level input
- It has the 32ch of unisolated TTL level input whose response speed is 200nsec.
You can use all of the input signals as interrupt request signals.
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt request signals and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the edge of the input signals, at which to generate an interrupt.
This product has a digital filter to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering.
- This product has a digital filter to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering. All input terminals can be added a digital filter, and the setting can be performed by software.
Windows/Linux compatible driver libraries are attached.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications of Window/Linux. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
Functions and connectors are compatible with PCI compatible board DI-32T2-PCI.
- The functions same with PCI compatible board DI-32T2-PCI are provided. In addition, as there is compatibility in terms of connector shape and pin assignments, it is easy to migrate from the existing system.