This product is an USB2.0-compliant product designed for extending RS-422A/485 compatible serial communication functionality on your PC.
This product supports a baud rate of up to 921,600bps and has separate 128-byte / 384-byte buffer memory for transmit and receive.
It also comes with a Windows driver, which allows products to be used as OS-standard COM ports.
Max. 921,600bps RS-422A/485 Serial Communication
- This product has 4 channel RS-422A/485-standard serial ports. Baud rates from 300 to 921,600bps can be set for each port. When using the bundled “Standard COM Driver Software”, baud rates from 300 to 921,600bps can be set. When data is transferred at the high speed, it may not be transferred normally, depending on the use environment such as the external device and cable length used.
Possibly used as Windows-standard COM ports, using the bundled driver library
- Comes with a driver software that allows the products to be used under Windows in the same way as COM ports on the PC. Under Windows, the product supports the OS-standard Win32 API communication function as well as Visual Basic MSComm.
Each channel is equipped with separate 128-byte / 384-byte FIFO buffers for transmit and receive.
- These are FIFO format, useful for high speed communications and to reduce the load to the CPU when transmitting/receiving.
Compatible to USB1.1/USB2.0
- Compatible to USB1.1/USB2.0 and capable to achieve high speed transfer at Full Speed (12 Mbps).
Compact design and diverse installations such as screw fastening, magnet (option), DIN rail are possible
Compact design, 188.0(W) × 78.0(D) × 30.5(H), features flexibility in installation.
Installation on the floor / wall /ceiling is possible by screw fastening, magnet (option), rubber feet, etc. In addition, DIN rail mounting mechanism is equipped as standard with the product, making it easy to install the product within the panel or the device.
Capable of adapting a wide-range power (12- 24VDC)
- The product is capable of dealing with a wide range of power in the differing environments. Power connector also has a FG terminal.