This product is a BTO industrial computer that is equipped with a 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor series. The Intel® Q370 chipset with DDR4 memory (8GB to 32GB) provides advanced computing and graphical performance.
This product features a variety of interfaces such as one each port of DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort, four USB3.1 Gen1(USB3.0) ports (rear: 4), four USB2.0 ports (front:2, rear:2), five serial ports (RS-232C/422A/485×1, RS-232C×4), and three 1000BASE-T ports, which can be used in a wide range of embedded applications such as general-purpose PC OS-based controllers and information terminals.
Intel® Core™ processor series Coffee Lake Supported
- This product contains a power-saving, high performance 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor and provides advanced computing and graphical performance without consuming massive power. Taking up CPU embedded type can contribute to longer-term product availability.
High-performance graphics with CPU embedded type
- Full HD video can be smoothly played with the Intel® HD Graphics 630/610. Furthermore, the product can support full HD outputs from three screens of the DVI-I, DisplayPort, and HDMI.
Mirroring (RAID1) supported
- Mirroring (hardware or software option) can be configured to suit the application and ensure the system to be redundant.
Removable storage adopted
- The front-accessible 3.5 inch SATA storage supports mirroring and other RAID functions.
Expand your peripherals with various interfaces
- Interfaces including DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort, 1000BASE-T x 3, USB3.1 Gen1 (USB3.0) x 4, USB2.0 x 4, serial port (RS-232C/RS-422A/RS485 x 1, RS-232C x 4), and audio are provided.