The product is an IoT/M2M controller with isolated RS-422A/485, isolated digital input/output, isolated input counter, inter-channel isolated analog input, RS232C, LAN interface, and Ethernet Hub.
Built-in OPC UA Server
- OPC UA (Unified Architecture) is an advanced model of OPC specifications, which presents refined capability of transmitting and receiving semantic description data. OPC UA is a platform independent standard based on TCP.
Promoting a multi-vendor system supporting a varied lineup of PLCs and Modbus devices
- The product connects and supports every PLC and each Modbus device simultaneously. *please visit our website regarding the details of supportive information
Connect up to 10 links and data collection from 100 group registers
- Up to 10 Ethernet/calculating links can be connected. Data collection from 30 PLCs and 100 group registers can be carried out. Up to 1000 data mapping for Modbus is possible.
Measurement and Upload
- CPS-MG341-ADSC1-931 uploads measured data of the sensor and collected data from PLC to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server (Java applet). Even with your PC located remotely, you can monitor and update I/O information through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, you can freely lay out the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.). All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved via the Web browser.
Web Task Script
- By combining icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting, you can set up the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed on the Web browser.