DIG-100M1002-PCI is a PCI-bus compliant digitizer board that features: 10-bit resolution, up to 100MSPS (10nsec) conversion speed, sampling 2 channels simultaneously. In addition, it features with the PASS/FAIL judgment functionality by comparing input data with the set standard data (mask data) one by one. The large (32M data) on-board memory and bus master transfer function allow continuous data acquisition to be performed at high speed for a long period. The automation of the measurement is facilitated by factors such as various sampling control and waveform judgment function based on mask data. The mask editor software is attached as a tool to generate comparison waveform data.
Free yourself from visual inspection. The inspected input signal can be automatically judged whether OK or NG.
- By comparing the sampled signal waveform with the pass range which is set beforehand, a pass or fail judgment can be done automatically with the waveform level. It is intended to not only save labor on present visual test greatly but also improve/uniform the quality. Moreover, the 'Mask Editor Software' is supplied as a tool to create comparison waveform data and is Windows exclusive use.
Front panel software is supplied to be used as a oscilloscope or a waveform judgment instrument
- The 'Front Panel Software', an application that makes an image of oscilloscope or waveform judgment instrument, is supplied. You can use it easily without programming. Moreover, you can use it to check the configured execution environment, because it features the functionality of diagnosing and reporting the status of the board and device driver.
Simultaneous sampling of 2 channels with a resolution of 10 bits and at 10MSPS (100nsec) maximum conversion speed
- A 10bits high-speed A/D converter is used, the measurement at the highest conversion speed of 100MSPS (10nsec) is possible. It is possible to sample 2 channels simultaneously. Moreover, it is equipped with a mass on-board memory of 32M data that achieves continuous sampling, regardless of the processing performance of the PC. It is also equipped with bus master transfer function by which the sampling data is transferred to PC memory with high speed.
The function of saving/reading configuration file and auto setup for sampling condition
- The work time of setup can be greatly shortened for that acquisition conditions such as horizontal axis setting, vertical axis setting and trigger setting can be save/read into/from a file. Moreover, it is equipped with the auto setup function that scans input signals of each channel and then performs settings automatically. By configuration software, it is possible to create a configuration file of acquisition conditions or edit an existing file in a wizard form.
A variety settings for signal input
- Analog input channel's input impedance can be selected between 50Ω and 1MΩ. The measurement using a general-purpose passive probe is also possible by 1MΩ. According to the voltage level of signal source connected, a number of ranges can be switched (When 1MΩ is set, there are 10 ranges between 40mVpk[±20mV] and 40Vpk[±20V]. When 50Ω is set, there are 8 ranges between 40mVpk [±20mV] and 10Vpk[±5V]).
The synchronization between external instrument and the board is possible with the reference clock I/O
- The synchronization between other measuring instrument or another board with the same type becomes easily for that the reference clock (10MHz) can be input/output. It is possible to expand the number of channels by the synchronization between another board with the same type, and measure the mixed signal by the synchronization between other measuring instrument.