This product is a PCI-compliant interface board used to provide a digital signal I/O function on a PC.
This product can input and output digital signals at 12 - 24VDC.
This product features 8 opto-coupler isolated inputs and 8 opto-coupler isolated open-collector outputs. You can use 8 input signals as interrupt inputs. In addition, the digital filter function to prevent wrong recognition of input signals is provided and output transistor protection circuit (surge voltage protection and overcurrent protection).
Windows driver is bundled with this product.
Opto-coupler isolated input (compatible with current sink output) and opto-coupler isolated open-collector output (current sink type)
- This product has the 8-ch of opto-coupler isolated input (compatible with current sink output) and 8ch of opto-coupler isolated open-collector output (current sink type) whose response speed is 200µsec. Common terminal provided per 8 channels, capable of supporting a different external power supply. Supporting driver voltages of 12 - 24 VDC for I/O.
Opto-coupler bus isolation
- As the PC is isolated from the input and output interfaces by opto-couplers, this product has excellent noise performance.
All of the input signals can be used as interrupt request signals.
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt request signals and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the edge of the input signals, at which to generate an interrupt
Windows compatible driver libraries are attached.
- Using the attached driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications of Windows. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
This product has a digital filter to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering.
- This product has a digital filter to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering. All input terminals can be added a digital filter, and the setting can be performed by software.
Output circuits include zener diodes for surge voltage protection and poly-switches for overcurrent protection.
- Zener diodes are connected to the output circuits to protect against surge voltages. Similarly, polyswitches are fitted to each group of 8channels outputs for over-current protection. The output rating is max. 35VDC, 100mA per channel.