This product is a fanless computer for embedded applications. It features an Intel Atom processor E3845 chipset. Thanks to a quad-core CPU, simultaneous stable high-speed processing for four applications is possible with four cores. This CPU also allows for computing power almost four times that of conventional products in addition to three times the graphics performance, a significant improvement. Moreover, power consumption has been significantly reduced, resulting in nearly double the power efficiency compared with the previous generation's architecture. This "resource-saving PC" helps you design more compact, energy efficient equipment to reduce running costs and promote energy efficiency.
Design that meets the safety standard
- This product, as in our other products, is designed to comply with the safety standard of VCCI, FCC, CE, and furthermore, its safety has been certified to meet the UL standard for Europe and the U.S.
Slitless/fanless design that reduces maintenance work
- This product's spindleless design eliminates the heat dissipating slit and CPU fan and adopts CFast card for the storage. There is no need to worry about the intrusion of dust or foreign objects, and the use of parts that degrade over time is minimized to facilitate maintenance.
Safety design required for embedded applications
- For Windows Embedded Standard installed model or Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB 2016 installed model, it is possible to use the WF*1 function of OS. It is designed for safety required for embedding purpose, for example, prohibiting unwanted writing to the CFast card with WF function will relieve the concern about the writing limits to the CFast card and prevent an unintentional system alteration.
*1 EWF (Enhanced Write Filter) is a function of Windows Embedded Standard. UWF (Unified Write Filter) is a function of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB 2016. They protect the disk from being actually written by redirecting the writing to RAM.
Remote power management function to reduce operation tasks
- Supports system startup by external device over network (Wake-on-LAN), by general purpose input (power on by GPI), and by modem reception (power on by ring). It encourages significant labor saving in operation.
Major types of peripherals are supported with rich interfaces including the two CFast card slots
- It has a variety of extended interface such as DVI-I x 1, 1000BASE-T x 2, USB3.0 x 1, USB2.0 x 5, serial (RS-232C) x 2, DIO x 1. It has two CFast card slots, providing the ability to separate data from the operating system, as well as the convenience of being able to use one slot for system startup and the other for maintenance or for taking home system logs or collected data.
Falling-off prevention tools and fixing clamps provided to avoid trouble caused by disconnected cable
- This product stays trouble-free, being equipped with USB removal prevention fitting and cable clamp for connectors with no locking mechanism, such as USB cable, and with hardware to properly mount and avoid falling out of CFast card.