Overview / Features
The FXA3000 Series is an access point that conforms to IEEE 802.11n/a/b/g wireless networking standards and that supports a wide range of input power (5 to 30 VDC) and PoE. Light weight and compact design enables a smart installation with included magnets and tapping screws. This product is supported with a connector protection cover and a security slot for theft proof.
Four modules that support many overseas countries.
- There are several product modules that correspond to USA, Canada, India, Sigapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Europe (R & TTE Directive) and Thailand respectively.
Compatible with 4 standards, IEEE802.11n/a/b/g
- You can choose 24 ch (W52/W53/W56/W58) in the 5 GHz (IEEE802.11n/a), and in the 2.4 GHz (IEEE802.11n/b/g), you can choose from 1 to 13ch. So, it is possible to design a flexible wireless network to adjust a radio wave interference.
Light weight and compact design for installation setting and sophisticated appearance
- Compatible with PoE and include an antenna inside chassis considering installation setting and sophisticated appearance. This product can be used at variety of setting using included magnets and tapping screws.
Supports a various power supply
- This product supports an AC adapter (sold separately), DC power supplies from 5 to 30 VDC, and power supplied from the LAN connector.
This product can be switched between access point (master station), station (slave station), and repeater operation modes
- By switching the operation mode, you can use this product as not only an access point (a master station) but also as a station (a slave station) and a repeater. You can use this product as a wireless LAN converter for a wired LAN device.
The proprietary encryption technology 'WSL' that is available along with WPA2/WPA and WEP
- In addition to the certifications for advanced security standards WPA2/WPA and IEEE802.1X, this product is also equipped with our proprietary encryption technology 'WSL', which can be used at the same time as these certifications. MAC address filtering and ESSID hiding are also supported.