Overview / Features
This product is an IO-Link ｍaster with 8 channels of IO-Link port (Class A). It supports industrial Ethernet protocols of differing makers and can connect to the net-work of PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, and CC-Link IE Field Basic with the switches on the product. 8 channels of IO-Link port (Class A) allow parameters to be set independently, and IO-Link mode and SIO mode s can be set per port. As this product has a web server function, the user can install the functions through a Web browser without using a specific tool.
- This product supports industrial Ethernet protocols of differing makers, and can connect to the network of PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, and CC-Link IE Field Basic with the switches on the product.
8 channels of independent IO-Link port
- 8 channels of IO-Link port (Class A) allow parameters to be set independently, and IO-Link mode and SIO mode can be set per port. In addition, digital input during IO-Link communication is achievable since No.2 pin of IO-Link port can be used as a digital terminal.
IP67 dust-proof and water-proof features
- With its dust-proof and water-proof design to meet the IP67 rating, the product can be used in locations subject to water or dust particles. (*IP67 is the performance indication when the waterproof caps specified by the CONTEC are set to all connectors.)
M12 power connector adopted
- As for a power connector, M12 power connector (L-coded) is adopted. It supplies a large amount of power with its compact size. This product also has a FG terminal (functional grounding) for a power connector.
Output terminal for power supply
- The power input in the power input terminal is branched and it will be output from the power output terminal.
Since it can be used as the power for other devices, you can connect them in the daisy-chain connection.
Easy settings through a web browser
- Network settings and status check can be easily done through a web browser on the network from your PC.