A single CONPROSYS controller can collect data from multiple PLC controlled equipment.
M2M Gateway series supports devices from a variety of vendors,
including Mitsubishi’s MELSEC series, Omron’s Sysmac series, and JTEKT’s TOYOPUC series.
- DIN rail or fixed mounting options available
- Embedded CPU
- Operating temperature range: -20 - 60°C (-4 - 140°F)
- Durable hardware reduces maintenance costs
- Daisy-chain connections do not required a HUB
- Physical dimensions: 188.0(W)×78.0(D)×30.5(H) mm (7.40"×3.07"×1.20") (does not include protrusions and antenna)
- Power supply voltage: 12 - 24 VDC
Monitoring PLC Device Memory
- Reads data from PLC memory (I/O status, data register, link register, file register, etc.)
- Transmits collected data to the cloud through simple settings.
- It is possible to communicate with the PLC at an arbitrary timing by setting the communication attribute and using the VTC function
Remote Equipment Monitoring Through the Cloud
- Monitors equipment from anywhere in the world.
- Gain business efficiencies with data analytics.
Local Host Data Collection
- Includes data collection software for Windows PC at no cost.
- Collected data can be used by SCADA systems via Modbus/TCP.
Supports Multiple PLC Devices and Modbus Equipment from Different Vendors
Compatible with Mitsubishi MELSEC-FX / -A / -Q / -L – iQ-R series, Omron Sysmac C / CPM / CS /CJ / CP series, and JTEKT TOYOPUC PC10G-CPU series.Communicates with a variety of Modbus equipment
Link Up to 10 Systems and 256 Register Groups
Connect up to 10 PLCs using an Ethernet connection or up to 128 PLCs using a serial connection.Connect up to 256 register groups, gather up to 10000 data.
For hands-on seminar of the CONPROSYS series [10MB]