A single CONPROSYS controller can collect data from multiple PLC controlled equipment.
M2M Gateway series supports devices from a variety of vendors,
including Mitsubishi’s MELSEC series, Omron’s Sysmac series, JTEKT’s TOYOPUC series, Panasonic FP series, and Keyence KV series.
- DIN rail or fixed mounting options available
- Embedded CPU
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Durable hardware reduces maintenance costs
- Daisy-chain connections do not required a HUB
- Physical dimensions: 188.0(W)×78.0(D)×30.5(H) mm (7.40"×3.07"×1.20") (does not include protrusions and antenna)
- Power supply voltage: 12 - 24 VDC
Monitoring PLC Device Memory
- Reads data from PLC memory (I/O status, data register, link register, file register, etc.)
- Transmits collected data to the cloud through simple settings.
- It is possible to communicate with the PLC at an arbitrary timing by setting the communication attribute and using the VTC function
Remote Equipment Monitoring Through the Cloud
- Monitors equipment from anywhere in the world.
- Gain business efficiencies with data analytics.
Local Host Data Collection
- Includes data collection software for Windows PC at no cost.
- Collected data can be used by SCADA systems via Modbus/TCP.
Supports Multiple PLC Devices and Modbus Equipment from Different Vendors
Compatible with Mitsubishi MELSEC-FX / -A / -Q / -L – iQ-R series, Omron Sysmac C / CPM / CS /CJ / CP series, and JTEKT TOYOPUC PC10G-CPU series.Communicates with a variety of Modbus equipment
Collect information from each company's CNC and send data to host system by OPC UA communication
The status of output messages and signal tower from CNC (FANUC / Mitsubishi Electric / Brother Industries) can be collected and sent to the host system using the built-in OPC UA server function. It is possible to add an Ethernet communication function to machine tools that do not have a means of communication with the outside.
Link Up to 10 Systems and 256 Register Groups
Connect up to 10 PLCs using an Ethernet connection or up to 128 PLCs using a serial connection.Connect up to 256 register groups, gather up to 10000 data.
For hands-on seminar of the CONPROSYS series [10MB]