M2M Gateway series
A single CONPROSYS controller can collect data from multiple PLC controlled equipment.
M2M Gateway series supports devices from a variety of vendors,
including Mitsubishi’s MELSEC series, Omron’s Sysmac series, and JTEKT’s TOYOPUC series.
Monitoring PLC Device Memory
- Reads data from PLC memory (I/O status, data register, link register, file register, etc.)
- Transmits collected data to the cloud through simple settings.
- It is possible to communicate with the PLC at an arbitrary timing by setting the communication attribute and using the VTC function
Remote Equipment Monitoring Through the Cloud
- Monitors equipment from anywhere in the world.
- Gain business efficiencies with data analytics.
Local Host Data Collection
- Includes data collection software for Windows PC at no cost.
- Collected data can be used by SCADA systems via Modbus/TCP.
Supports multiple PLC devices and Modbus equipment from different vendors
Compatible with Mitsubishi MELSEC-FX / -A / -Q / -L – iQ-R series, Omron Sysmac C / CPM / CS /CJ / CP series, and JTEKT TOYOPUC PC10G-CPU series.
Communicates with a variety of Modbus equipment
Link up to 10 systems and 100 register groups
Connect up to 10 PLCs using an Ethernet connection or up to 30 PLCs using a serial connection.
Connect up to 100 register groups, gather up to 1000 data.