M2M Gateway series
A single CONPROSYS controller can collect data from multiple PLC controlled equipment.
Easily collect PLC controlled equipment data.
M2M Gateway series supports devices from a variety of vendors, including Mitsubishi MELSEC series and Omron Sysmac series.
Monitoring PLC Device Memory
- Reads data from PLC memory (I/O status, data register, link register, file register, etc.)
- Transmits collected data to the cloud through simple settings.
Remote Equipment Monitoring Through the Cloud
- Monitors equipment from anywhere in the world.
- Gain business efficiencies with data analytics.
Local Host Data Collection
- Includes data collection software for Windows PC at no cost.
- Collected data can be used by SCADA systems via Modbus/TCP.
Supports multiple PLC devices and Modbus equipment from different vendors
Compatible with Mitsubishi MELSEC-FX / -A / -Q / -L / iQ-F / iQ-R series and Omron Sysmac C / CPM / CJ / CP series
Communicates with a variety of Modbus equipment
List of supported PLCs and Modbus equipment
Link up to 10 systems and 100 register groups
Connect up to 10 PLCs using an Ethernet connection or up to 30 PLCs using a serial connection.
Connect up to 100 register groups, gather up to 1000 data.