Overview / Features
This product is an IP65 industrial-grade wireless LAN access point. It conforms to IEEE 802.11n/a/b/g and can build high-speed wireless networks in adverse environments such as factories and warehouses with a lot of dust and oil. It can be used as an access point (master station), station (child station) or repeater.
* This product can be used only in Japan market.
IP65 protection class housing
- The dustproof and drip-proof structruction of the IP65 standard allows it to be used in harsh environments such as dusty factories.
Supports IEEE802.11n/a(W52/W53/W56)/b/g standards
- One of 19 chs (W52/W53/W56*1) in the 5 GHz band (IEEE802.11n/a), 1 to 13ch (IEEE802.11n/g) and 1 to 14ch (IEEE802.11b) in the 2.4 GHz band can be selected. So, it is possible to design a flexible wireless network to adjust a radio wave interference. *1 W52：36, 40, 44, 48ch、W53：52, 56, 60, 64ch、W56：100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136, 140ch.
Supports external antenna connection
- There are several optional antenna products. An antenna suitable for the system can be connected to the access point depending on the application, making it possible to construct a flexible wireless LAN system.
Switchable to access point (master station), station (slave station), or repeater
- By mode switching, it can be used not only as an access point (master station) but also a station (slave station) or repeater. It can also be used as a wireless LAN converter for wired LAN devices.
Equipped with proprietary encryption technology WSL that can be used along with WPA2/WPA and WEP technologies.
- In addition to the certifications for advanced security standards WPA2/WPA and IEEE802.1X, this product is also equipped with our proprietary encryption technology WSL, which can be used at the same time as these certifications. MAC address filtering and ESSID hiding are also supported.
Equipped with various functions such as VLAN and virtual AP function
- It has a VLAN function for creating a virtual network, and a virtual AP function that allows one AP to operate as multiple virtual APs and allows different security settings. In addition, it is possible to save a large capacity event log (about 7 times the conventional product: about 15,000).