Overview / Features
This product is a completely fanless BOX Computer equipped with an Intel Atom® E3950 (Apollo Lake) processor and features an M.2 card as its boot device. This product can be further expanded in terms of digital I/O, etc., through connections with one of the many available I/O modules for CONPROSYS series configurable types and can also be installed to 35 mm DIN rails. This product uses steady-supply parts and employs CONTEC’s custom BIOS firmware, which enables support at the BIOS level to provide users with peace of mind. The development of programs for I/O modules locally stacked to the CPS-BXC200 is performed using the Windows API function library (API-TOOL), enabling it to maintain compatibility with CONTEC’s wide array of PCI Express, PCI, and USB bus products which use this same library. Because of this, applications developed using a desktop computer and expansion card can be directly ported to target CPS-BXC200 devices and I/O modules, enabling even more efficient development to be performed.
Secured IoT device for edge computing
- An OS pre-installed model has been installed the 64-bit version Windows 10 IoT Enterprise that supports in four languages (Japanese, English, Chinese, and Korean). Some OS pre-installed models have been also installed a McAfee white listing software as an internet-connection device.
Compatible with McAfee white listing anti-virus software
- Some OS pre-installed models have been also installed a McAfee white listing software.
The whitelist type is a security countermeasure that registers in advance the list of programs and codes that are permitted to execute and blocks execution of unregistered programs and codes. It prevents malicious program execution and protects embedded PC from zero day malware attacks. It is effective for attacks aimed at vulnerabilities before (zero day) when countermeasures and modification programs are offered.
Three Gigabit LAN ports interconnect differing network hierarchy
- This product has three Gigabit LAN ports. It is ideal for IoT gateway which interconnects differing network hierarchy including fieldbus, between controllers, and higher information networks in the facilities.
I/O expansion modules with the same API functions as PCI Express, PCI, and USB bus products
- Development performed using a Windows PC and CONTEC’s wide array of expansion card products is made even more efficient thanks to the fact that applications can be directly ported to CPS-BXC200 devices and I/O modules in the execution environment. Stacking of up to eight I/O modules is possible (total current consumption of stack type devices shall be 3.3 A or less).
Supports a wide range of temperatures with operations guaranteed from -20 to 60°C
- Stable operations of this product are possible in environments with a wide range of temperatures from -20 to 60°C.
Slitless and fanless design that reduces maintenance and inspection works
- This product has no heat dissipation slit and CPU fan, uses an SSD for storage, and has a completely spindleless design. This feature prevents dust and foreign materials from entering the system and greatly reduces the maintenance and inspection burden by reducing as much as possible the use of components that deteriorate with age.