Overview / Features
The product is an IoT/M2M controller with isolated CAN, isolated RS-422/485, isolated digital input/output, LAN interface, and Ethernet Hub. It is equipped with the ARM CortexR-A8 processor (600MHz) and the 512MB DDR3-SDRAM system memory. On-board NOR-FLASH is utilized for a booting device. You can perform all processes on a web browser from the development to the operation. The functions such as Web monitoring of I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information, task divergence enable you to create a Cloud System at low cost and in a short time.
Measurement and Upload Features
- The product measures data with an external sensor and uploads them to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server (Java applet). Even with your PC located remotely, you can monitor and update I/O information through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, you can freely lay out the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.). All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved via the Web browser.
Web Task Script
- You can combine and assemble icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting to perform the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed on the Web browser.
Message Communication Function
- By working with the RS-422A/RS-485 or the Ethernet device (TCP/UDP), you can establish up to 10 connections and transmit or receive messages. Message communication can be accomplished from Web task script.
- Compact design, 188.0(W) × 78.0(D) × 30.5(H), features flexibility in installation.
Adaptable to a temperature range between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.