Overview / Features
This product is an expansion I/O module that adds an analog input interface to the CPU unit of the CONPROSYS nano series.
The CPSN-AI-2408LI contains 24-bit resolution analog input.
One module can be used as single-ended voltage input with 8 channels, differential voltage input with 4 channels, or differential current input with 4 channels and the functions are switchable.
Bus Isolated Analog Input
- This product contains bus isolated analog voltage input and analog current input. As the analog input supports differential input, accurate measurement can be performed even when potential differences with the signal source occur.
Capable of supporting multiple input range and types.
- It can support the input range of ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V, 0 - +10V, and 0 - +5V. The input type can be switched between single ended input and differential input.
Also, the range can be switched to current input of ±20mA, 0 -+20mA with the switch on the I/O module.
Easy installation and removal
- This product can be installed in and removed from the CPU unit without any tools.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
No electrolytic capacitor
- Without an electrolytic capacitor, which has a limited life, we are creating the product with a longer life.
- Slowing the speed of switching channels with software command removes high-frequency noises. Moreover, 50/60Hz noises can be removed by setting to the power noise removal mode.