Overview / Features
This product is an expansion I/O module that adds an opto-coupler isolated input interface with a response speed of 200 μs or less to the CPU unit of the CONPROSYS nano series.
The product is equipped with 16 inputs and 1 common that support current sink/source output, and the internal circuit power supply of 12V and the external circuit power supply of 12-24V can be switched with the switch.
Opto-coupler isolated input
- The product contains 16 channels of opto-coupler isolated input whose response speed is 200μsec or less. Also, current sink outputs and current source outputs are switchable with the switch.
Internal circuit power supply and external power supply
- The switch is equipped to switch between the internal circuit power supply of 12V and the external circuit power supply of 12-24V.
All of the input signals are usable as interrupt events
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt events and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the interrupt edge.
Equipped with a digital filter function to prevent false recognition of input signals due to noise and chattering
- This product is equipped with a digital filter that can prevent input signal noise and chattering. The input digital filter can be applied to all input terminals individually, and configuration can be performed using the software.
Input counter function
- Digital input and counter input can be switched per channel. The counter values are automatically saved upon turning off the power.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.