Overview / Features
This product is an expansion I/O module that adds a digital output interface to the CPU unit of the CONPROSYS nano series.
It contains 8 channels of opto-coupler isolated output (current source type) whose response speed is 200μsec or less.
This products internal circuit also has a built-in power supply, so no external circuit power supply is necessary.
Opto-coupler isolated Output
- This product contains 8 channels of opto-coupler isolated output (current source type) whose response speed is 200μsec or less.
Internal circuit power supply
- The CPSN-DO-08BRL's internal circuit has a built-in power supply, so no external circuit power supply is necessary.
Output circuits include zener diodes for surge voltage protection.
- Zener diodes are connected to the output circuits to protect against surge voltages.
The rated output is 12VDC, 56mA to the maximum (the total value of all output channels)
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
Equipped with the LED for an operation check
- The product has the LED for an operation check, which helps you visually confirm the communication status of each interface.
No electrolytic capacitor
- Without an electrolytic capacitor, which has a limited life, we are creating the product with a longer life.