Overview / Features
This product is a remote I/O model CPU unit that has LAN interfaces in addition to four expansion slots. If necessary, you can freely combine this product with CONPROSYS nano series I/O modules.
In addition, this product can be controlled from a PC running Windows or Linux and supports Modbus TCP Slave.
I/O module expansion
- With this product, you can freely add I/O modules to match the necessary functions from among the varied collection of CONPROSYS nano series I/O modules.
Compact Design, Easy installation and removal of I/O modules
- Compact design, 110 (W) × 74.8 (D) × 95 (H) mm, features flexibility in installation.
Expansion modules can be installed and removed without any tools.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
2 ports of LAN port containing a switch function
- The product with 2 ports of LAN port contains a switch function and can configure a network like daisy-chain connection.
Applicable with Windows driver software
- The product supplies UDP/IP-based original protocol (F&eIT) and applications can be created with Windows driver software in the Win32 API function format (DLL).
On top of that, you can check whether software and hardware are operating properly with the diagnostic program.
Support the virtual COM drive
- Software virtual COM driver enables you to operate the serial I/O module port in the same way as a PC COM port (standard COM) when the serial I/O module has been inserted into the I/O slot. Applications can be created with the OS standard Win32 API communication function.