Overview / Features
This product is an expansion I/O module that adds an opto-coupler isolated input interface with a response speed of 200 μs or less to the CPU unit of the CONPROSYS nano series. The CPSN-DI-08BL is equipped with 8 inputs and 1 common that support current sink output. This product's internal circuit also has a built-in power supply, so no external circuit power supply is necessary
Opto-coupler isolated input
All of the input signals are usable as interrupt events.
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt events and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the interrupt edge.
Equipped with an input pulse filter function to prevent false recognition of input signals due to noise and chattering
- This product is equipped with an input pulse filter that can prevent input signal noise and chattering. The input pulse filter can be applied to all input terminals, and configuration can be performed using the software.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
Equipped with the LED for an operation check
- The product has the LED for an operation check, which helps you visually confirm the communication status of each interface.
No electrolytic capacitor
- Without an electrolytic capacitor, which has a limited life, we are creating the product with a longer life.