Overview / Features
This product is a motion control board for PCI bus conformity that can position of a stepping motor and a servomotor(a pulse line input method). It is equipped with functions such as positioning, origin return, linear interpolation, and a S type accelerate and decelerate. And linear interpolation at multi-axes interval, overwriting of speed and position are possible. It has you use it by a wide use, such as a semiconductor production device, a tester, multi-axes robot or a X-Y robot.
Capable of multi-axis independent control and pulse output up to 9.8Mpps
- Control for up to 8 axes and motor control pulse output up to 9.8Mpps are available.Command pulse for motor control supports common pulse,
independent pulse and 90° phase difference pulse.Limit input 3channels/axis, general-purpose input 7channels/axis, and general-purpose output 3channels/axis
are equipped. Also, depending on the software setting, 5general-purpose inputs can be used as alarm inputs, and general-purpose outputs as deviation counter clear outputs.
Capable of controlling the jogging at fixed speed or by linear/S-curve acceleration and deceleration, positioning,and origin returning
- Carrying a motor control IC in the PCL6100 series from Nippon Pulse Motor Co., Ltd., capable of controlling jogging,positioning, origin returning, synchronization control and linear interpolation.
Provided with various input/output formats enabling connection to an encoder input circuit as well as pulse output circuit
- Encoder input circuits can be connected with differential output,TTL level output, and open-collector output. Pulse output circuits can be connected with differential input, opto-coupler and TTL level input.
With the multi-axis synchronization control function,capable of aligning the timing for operation start and end
- Synchronization control of multi-axis simultaneous start/stop control, linear interpolation operation is available.
Capable of speed and position overriding
- Capable of changing the speed and target position during operation.