Overview / Features
This product is a Low Profile, PCI Express bus-compliant interface board used to provide an analog signal input function on a PC. This product is multi-channels and multifunction type with 16-bit analog input 64 channels (single-ended input 64 channels or differential input 32 channels), digital I/O and counter function. This product carries buffer memory for 1K of data, allowing sampling to be performed in a variety of trigger / clock conditions. Windows/Linux driver and full-fledged data logger software [C-LOGGER] is bundled with this product.
High-precision analog input 64 channels, each 4 channels for digital I/O and counter 1 channel
- This product has analog input (10µsec / channel, 16-bit, 64 channels), analog input control signal (LVTTL level 3 channels), digital I/O (each 4 channels for LVTTL level) and counter (32-bit, LVTTL level 1 channel). Capable of setting the analog input at single-ended input 64 channels and differential input 32 channels.
The start/end of sampling can be controlled by software, comparison of conversion data, an external trigger, etc.
- You can select from software, comparison of conversion data or an external trigger to control the start of sampling. You can select from completion of sampling for a specified number of sessions, comparison of conversion data, an external trigger or software to control forcibly the end of sampling. The sampling cycle can be selected from the internal clock or an external clock.
Equipped with buffer memory (1K data) that can be used in the FIFO or RING format
- The analog input / output block contains buffer memory (1K data) that can be used in the FIFO or RING format. This allows for background analog I/O that does not depend on the operation status of the software or PC.
Digital filter function included to prevent misdetection due to chattering on external signals
- A digital filter is included to prevent misdetection due to chattering on the control signal (external trigger input signal, sampling clock input signal, etc.), digital input signal and counter input signal. (Except from external clock input signal and counter gate signal)
Functions and connectors are compatible with PCI compatible board AD16-64(LPCI)LA.
- The functions same with PCI compatible board AD16-64(LPCI)LA are provided. In addition, as there is compatibility in terms of connector shape and pin assignments, it is easy to migrate from the existing system.