Overview / Features
This product is a USB2.0 compatible terminal module that extends the analog input function of USB port of PCs. 8ch/16bits analog inputs are employed and signal lines can be directly connected to the screw terminals in the system. Compact design to match Note PCs and excellent in mobility as operation is powered by USB bus. This product accompanies Windows driver and full-fledged data logger software “C-LOGGER”.
Input 4μsec/ch, 8ch, 16bit resolution
- Equipped with the analog input (4μsec/ch, 16bit, 8ch) and digital I/O (4ch each, LVTTL level)
Compatible to USB1.1/USB2.0 and not necessary to power this product externally as the bus power is used.
- Compatible to USB1.1/USB2.0 and capable to achieve high speed transfer at HighSpeed (480 Mbps). Not necessary to power this product externally as the bus power of USB is used.
Sampling can be driven by a clock or by various triggers
- Sampling can be started and stopped by software or by an external trigger (timing controlled by an externally input control signal).
The sampling period can be controlled by the internal clock (high-precision timer included on the board) or by an external clock (externally input control signal).
Equipped with the buffer memory which can be used in either FIFO or ring format
- This product includes buffer memory (8K data for analog input) which can be used in either FIFO or ring format. You can perform analog input in the background, independent of software and the current status of the PC.
Windows compatible driver libraries are attached.
- Using the attached driver library API-USBP(WDM) makes it possible to create applications of Windows. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
Software-based calibration function
- Calibration of analog input can be all performed by software. Apart from the adjustment information prepared before shipment, additional adjustment information can be stored according to the use environment.