Overview / Features
This product is a USB2.0-compliant analog input unit that extends the analog input function of USB port of PCs. This product is multi-channels and multifunction type with 16-bit analog input 64 channels (single-ended input 64 channels or differential input 32 channels), digital I/O and counter function. This product carries buffer memory for 1K of data, allowing sampling to be performed in a variety of trigger / clock conditions. As there is compatible with PCI bus-compatible board AD16-64(LPCI)LA and PCI Express bus-compatible board AI-1664LA-LPE in terms of connector shape and pin assignments, it is easy to migrate from the existing system. Using the bundled API function library package [API-USBP(WDM)], you can create Windows application software for this board in your favorite programming language supporting Win32 API functions, such as Visual Basic or Visual C/C++. It can also collect data easily without a program when the data logger software [C-LOGGER] stored on the attached CD-ROM is used. With plug-ins for the dedicated libraries, this product also supports MATLAB and LabVIEW.
High-precision analog input 64 channels, each 4 channels for digital I/O and counter 1 channel
- This product has analog input (10µsec / channel, 16-bit, 64 channels), analog input control signal (LVTTL level 3 channels), digital I/O (each 4 channels for LVTTL level) and counter (32-bit, LVTTL level 1 channel). Capable of setting the analog input at single-ended input 64 channels and differential input 32 channels.
The start/end of sampling can be controlled by software, comparison of conversion data, an external trigger, etc.
- You can select from software, comparison of conversion data or an external trigger to control the start of sampling. You can select from completion of sampling for a specified number of sessions, comparison of conversion data, an external trigger or software to control forcibly the end of sampling. The sampling cycle can be selected from the internal clock or an external clock.
Equipped with buffer memory (1K data) that can be used in the FIFO or RING format
- The analog input block contains buffer memory (1K data) that can be used in the FIFO or RING format. This allows for background analog input that does not depend on the operation status of the software or PC.
Digital filter function included to prevent misdetection due to chattering on external signals
- A digital filter is included to prevent misdetection due to chattering on the control signal (external trigger input signal, sampling clock input signal, etc.), digital input signal and counter input signal.(except from external clock input signal and counter gate signal)
Compatible with PCI / PCI Express bus board in it’s design. Common connector shape and pin assignment with PCI / Express bus board
- This product has the common connector shape and pin assignment with PCI bus board AD16-64(LPCI)LA, PCI Express bus board AI-1664LA-LPE so you can use the common cables and accessories, it is easy to migrate from the existing system.
Compatible to USB1.1/USB2.0
- Compatible to USB1.1/USB2.0 and capable to achieve high speed transfer at HighSpeed (480 Mbps)