Overview / Features
This product is an USB2.0-compliant digital I/O unit that provides the input and output function of digital signal from the USB port of PC. Digital signals can be input and output at 12 - 24VDC.
16 channels of Optocoupler isolated inputs (compatible with both current sink and current source outputs) and 16 channels of Optocoupler isolated open-collector outputs (compatible with current sink type) are equipped. Up to eight channels are used as an interrupt. Also, including a digital filter function which prevents wrong recognition of input signals, and output transistor protection circuit (surge voltage protection and over current protection).
Compact design not restricting installation location (188.0(W) x 78.0(D) × 30.5(H)) makes it easy to install the product within the panel or device using DIN rail mounting jigs, or on the floor or wall.
16 channels of Optocoupler isolated inputs (compatible with current sink and current source outputs) and 16 channels of Optocoupler isolated open-collector outputs (compatible with current sink type).
- This product has the 16 channels of Optocoupler isolated inputs (compatible with current sink and current source outputs) and 16 channels of Optocoupler isolated open-collector outputs (current sink type) whose response speed is 200μsec.
Common terminal provided per 8 channels, capable of supporting a different external power supply. Supporting driver voltages of 12 - 24 VDC for I/O. The digital input can be checked with the LED indicator.
8 input signals as interrupt request signals.
- You can use up to 8 input signals as interrupt request signals and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the edge of the input signals, at which to generate an interrupt.
With a digital filter to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering
- This product has a digital filter to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering. All input terminals can be added a digital filter, and the setting can be performed by software.
Output circuits include Zener diodes for surge voltage protection and circuits for overcurrent protection.
- Zener diodes are connected to the output circuits to protect against surge voltages. Similarly, Over-current protection circuits are fitted to each group of 8channels outputs.
The output rating is max. 60VDC, 100mA per channel
Operation with USB bus power/12 - 24VDC power supply
- As the product can operate with USB bus power, power supply from the external source is unnecessary. Operation with a wide range power supply of 12 - 24 VDC is also available when the product is used such as with a laptop computer to save power consumption or when the environment requiring a separate power supply, such as using a non-power connected USB hub. Therefore, it can be used in various equipment configuration and power supply environment. In addition, the FG terminal is equipped in the power connector.
Windows compatible driver libraries are attached
- Using the attached digital I/O driver API-DIO(WDM) makes it possible to create applications of Windows. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.