Overview / Features
This product is a fanless and high performance embedded type computer with the seventh-generation Intel Celeron processor for industrial applications. Achieving great performances and power saving, it also contains rich interfaces, and realizes total natural cool down (FAN-less).
It has extension interfaces such as dual-LAN, USB3.0, Displayport, DVI-D, and RS-232C. It employs slot-in type of 2.5-inch SATA disk slots, providing the appropriate ability to display images including digital signage.
Embedded-type CPU have been adopted. The use of readily available parts ensures the ease of the use of the product. In addition, the use of Contec-customized BIOS allows support to be provided at the BIOS level.
Seventh-generation Celeron processor adopted
- Celeron 3965U has been adopted. It saves power consumption and also provides high computing and graphic performances. Embedded-type CPU makes the stable supply possible.
Fan-less design reduces maintenance work
- The product is fanless to ensure a totally spindleless design that simplifies maintenance, relieving the concern about dust or foreign matter to get into the product. Moreover, along with minimized use of degrading parts greatly reduce maintenance work.
A wide range of power supplies (10.8 - 31.2VDC) supported
- As the product supports a wide range of power (10.8 - 31.2VDC), it can be used in a variety of power environments. The separately available AC adapter adds support for 100 - 240VAC power.
Major types of peripherals are supported with rich interfaces
- It has a variety of extended interface such as DVI-D x 1, Displayport×1, 1000BASE-T x 2, USB3.0 x 4, USB2.0 x 2, and serial (RS-232C) x 2. It has two slot-in type of 2.5-inch SATA disk slots, providing the ability to separate data from the operating system, as well as the convenience of being able to use one slot for system startup and the other for maintenance or for taking home system logs or collected data.
With retention fitting and cable clamp to stay trouble-free
- This product stays trouble-free, being equipped with cable clamp for connectors with no locking mechanism, such as USB cable.
Safety design required for embedded applications
- For Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC 64bit installed model, it is possible to use the UWF*1 function of OS. It is designed for safety required for embedding purpose, for example, prohibiting unwanted writing to the HDD or SSD with UWF function will relieve the concern about the writing limits to the HDD or SSD and prevent an unintentional system alteration.
*1 UWF (Unified Write Filter) is a function of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC 64bit. They protect the disk from being actually written by redirecting the writing to RAM.