Overview / Features
This product is a FA personal computer equipped with the Intel Atom processor E3845. It has sufficient performance with low power consumption, as well as set up at a small area. It has extension interfaces such as Analog RGB, HDMI, 1000BASE-T, USB 3.0, and serial. These Units are ideal for a wide range of embedded applications, such as control devices and information terminals based on general-purpose PC OSes.
Contributing to reduction of running cost and promotion of energy efficiency
- It adopts the low-power platform with Intel Atom Processor E3845 that realizes lower power consumption while ensuring sufficient performance.
The compact size that can install at a small area
- This product is a compact size PC of 76(W) x 193(D) x 225(H)mm that can install at a small area. It is also possible to attach to the VESA standard 75 x 75, 100 x 100mm using the stand.
The silent design that held the noise in check
- It minimizes the noize while ensuring sufficient performance by abolishing a CPU fan.
Major types of peripherals are supported with rich interfaces including
- It has a variety of extended interface such as Analog RGB x 1, HDMI x 1, 1000BASE-T x 1, USB3.0 x 1, USB2.0 x 2, serial (RS-232C) x 1.
Safety design required for embedded applications
- For Windows Embedded Standard installed model, it is possible to use the EWF function of OS. It is designed for safety required for embedding purpose, for example, prohibiting unwanted writing to the CF card with EWF function will relieve the concern about the writing limits to the CF card and prevent an unintentional system alteration.