Overview / Features
This product is an embedded-type wireless LAN board that is compatible with the wireless LAN standards IEEE802.11ac/n/a(W52/W53/W56)/b/g and supports wide input power supplies (5 to 30 VDC). Just connecting this product to a LAN port of an LAN-compliant equipment, then the equipment will features the latest standards-compatible higher security, stable communication and easy maintenance without its OS or CPU.
Supports IEEE802.11ac/n/a(W52/W53/W56)/b/g standards
- Either one of the 19 channels for 5GHz band (IEEE802.11ac/n/a, W52/W53/W56*1) or one of 1 to 13ch for 2.4GHz (IEEE802.11ac/n/g) band, or one of 1 to 14ch for 2.4GHz band (IEEE802.11b) can be choosed.
*1 W52: 36, 40, 44, 48ch; W53: 52, 56, 60, 64ch; W56: 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136, 140ch
Power supplied either from AC adapter or DC power supply connector
- This product supports an AC adapter (sold separately) and DC power supplies from 5 to 30 VDC.
Works as an access point, a station, or a repeader
- You can use this product not only as a station (a slave station) but also as an access point (a master station) and as a repeater by switching modes.
Equipped with original encryption technology WSL that can be used with WPA3/WPA2 / WPA and WEP
- In addition to the certifications for advanced security standards WPA3/WPA2/WPA and IEEE802.1X, this product is also equipped with our proprietary encryption technology 'WSL', which can be used at the same time as these certifications. MAC address filtering and ESSID hiding are also supported.
Equipped with VLAN and Virtual AP function
- This product is equipped with a VLAN function for constructing virtual networks and a virtual AP function for operating one AP as multiple virtual APs with different security settings. Also, large capacity event logs (with approximately 15,000 events) can be saved.
* VLAN function will be added by future firmware version up.
Optional antenna to meet various demands
- Two Built-in antennas are available. Optional antenna can be also connected to the module to meet your system.