Overview / Features
This product is a USB2.0-compliant analog I/O unit that extends the analog I/O function of USB port of PCs. Compact design not restricting installation location (188.0(W) x 78.0(D) x 30.5(H)) makes it easy to install the product within the panel or device using DIN rail mounting jigs, or on the floor or wall.
- Analog I/O can be implemented in a compact system. The series consists of two different models from which you can select the best model to suit your application. This product contains the analog input (12bit, 8ch), analog output (12bit, 2ch). This model includes bi-directional digital inputs / outputs (16points, TTL level) and a counter (32bit 1ch, TTL level). You can select the input/output by the application software in eight signals units.
Analog I/O can be synchronized with an internal or external clock.
- Analog I/O can both be performed at fixed time intervals and synchronized with an external signal.
Digital filter function to prevent wrong recognition of external signal chattering is provided.
- This product has analog input / output control signal, digital input signal and digital filter function to prevent it from chattering in counter input signal. (Excluding external clock input signal, counter gate signal)
Buffer memory available for background processing independent of software
- The boards include buffer memory (1K Word each for analog input and output) which can be used in either FIFO or ring format. This allows analog I/O to be performed independently of the operating state of the PC or software.
Software-based calibration function
- Calibration of analog input/output can be all performed by software. Apart from the adjustment information prepared before shipment, additional adjustment information can be stored according to the use environment.
Compact design not restricting installation location (188.0(W) x 78.0(D) x 30.5(H))
- Compact design of 188.0(W) x 78.0(D) x 30.5(H) does not require special installation location.