Overview / Features
This product is a fanless computer for embedded applications. It features an Intel Atom processor E3845 chipset. Even though it has a slitless case, it supports a wide range of temperatures from 0 to 55°C and can be operated stably under harsh operating conditions.
Thanks to its Quad-Core CPU, it can perform stable, high-speed processing of four applications at the same time (one application is processed by each core). The Quad-Core CPU also greatly reduces power consumption, with power efficiency improved to at least twice that of the previous generation's architecture.
It has extension interfaces such as DVI-I, Display Port, 1000BASE-T, USB 3.0, and serial. It employs a mSATA SSD and CFast card for storage and is fanless to ensure a totally spindleless design that simplifies maintenance.
Embedded-type CPU have been adopted. The use of readily available parts ensures the ease of the use of the product. In addition, the use of Contec-customized BIOS allows support to be provided at the BIOS level.
Secured IoT device for edge computing
- The OS installed model contains the 64-bit version Windows 10 IoT Enterprise that supports in four languages (Japanese, English, Chinese, and Korean) and McAfee white list type anti-virus software. This product is pre-equipped as an Internet-connection device.
McAfee whitelist anti-virus software compatible
- The whitelist type is a security countermeasure that registers in advance the list of programs and codes that are permitted to execute and blocks execution of unregistered programs and codes. It prevents malicious program execution and protects embedded PC from zero day malware attacks. It is effective for attacks aimed at vulnerabilities before (zero day) when countermeasures and modification programs are offered.
Three Gigabit LAN ports interconnect differing network hierarchy
- This product has three Gigabit LAN ports. It is ideal for IoT gateway which interconnects differing network hierarchy including fieldbus, between controllers, and higher information networks in the facilities.
Supports a wide range of temperatures with operations guaranteed from 0 to 55°C
- Stable operations of this product are possible over a wide range of temperatures from 0 to 55°C*1.
*1 This specification applies when forced air cooling is used. Derating may be necessary depending on the usage environment.
Removal prevention fittings and cable ties are available to prevent problems caused by cable disconnections.
- This product is equipped with a CFast card removal prevention fitting. This prevents problems from occurring by ensuring that the CFast card does not fall out.
Slitless/fanless design that reduces maintenance work
- This product's spindleless design eliminates the heat dissipating slit and CPU fan and adopts CFast card for the storage. There is no need to worry about the intrusion of dust or foreign objects, and the use of parts that degrade over time is minimized to facilitate maintenance.