Overview / Features
This product is a BTO industrial computer that is equipped with a CPU Intel Core i7 4770S processor (3.10GHz), Core i5 4570S (2.9GHz) processor, or Celeron G1820 processor (2.7GHz). The Intel Q87 chipset with DDR3 memory (4GB, 8GB, or 16GB) provides advanced computing and graphical performance. This product features a variety of interfaces such as 8 USB ports (front: 2, rear: 6), 2 1000BASE-T ports, 1 RS-232 port, and 1 parallel port. This unit is ideal for a wide range of embedded applications such as control devices and information terminals based on general-purpose PC operating systems.
Equipped with an Intel Core i7 CPU (*Core i7 model)
- Embedding a high-performance CPU in the VPC-3000 series enables its low price.
Uses the Intel Q87 chipset
- Employing an embedded-style chipset with the VPC-3000 series enables its long-term stable supply.
Supports mirroring (RAID1)
- Mirroring enables the construction of redundant systems. [Hardware RAID]: Selecting the optional mirror card enables the construction of hardware mirroring. Hot-swapping is also supported. [Software RAID]: Software mirroring can be constructed, but hot-swapping is not supported.
Uses a chassis suitable for embedded applications
- Taking advantage of our rich experience, we have designed the VPC-3000 series with optimization for heat dissipation, dampening for operating vibrations, and consideration for scalability.
Supports high-speed, high-capacity memory
- The VPC-3000 series supports DDR3 SDRAM DIMM modules (4GB, 8GB, or 16GB) designed for high transfer speeds, flexibly addressing memory-consuming applications such as image processing.