Overview / Features
This product is a high-performance industrial computer equipped with the 6th-generation Intel ® Core ™ processor. It has extension interfaces such as DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort, 1000BASE-T, USB 3.0, serial and Audio. These Units are ideal for a wide range of embedded applications, such as control devices and information terminals based on general-purpose PC OSes. Embedded-type chipset and CPU have been adopted. The use of readily available parts ensures the ease of the use of the product.
Equipped with Powerful 6th Gen. Intel® Core™ processor for edge computing
- The product is equipped with the 6th-generation Intel ® Core ™ processor and greatly realizes lower-power consumption while ensuring fine performance of operation tasks and drawing. Adopting embedded-type CPU contributes to a stable supply.
3 independent Gigabit LAN ports to connect different network segments
- Three Gigabit LAN ports are equipped. It is ideal for IoT gateway applications that interconnect different network hierarchies such as field buses in the factory, controllers, and higher information system networks.
Built-in GPU supports 4K resolution and output to three screens
- The Core i7 and Core i5 models support Intel HD Graphics 530. The Celeron model is compatible with Intel HD Graphics 510. High definition video of 4K quality can also be played smoothly. It supports 3 screen outputs by DVI-I, DisplayPort and HDMI.
Equipped with one expansion slot that can house Low Profile PCI Express(x16) card
- An expansion slot that can mount one Low Profile PCI Express (x16) card is equipped.
Supports mirroring (RAID1)
- Mirroring enables the construction of redundant systems. [Software RAID] Software mirroring can be constructed, but hot-swapping is not supported.
Small computer with a dimension of 112 (W) × 263 (D) × 264 (H)
- A small desktop computer with a dimension of 112 (W) × 263 (D) × 264 (H)