High-performance Set-top Box with Small Footprint and Durable Design
This product has the power to play back HD images and other rich content while maintaining a small footprint and a design that requires neither a fan nor a hard drive. It is widely acclaimed for its superiority of being able to reduce total costs including running costs. Each display is connected to an IPC-BX950T1D-DC unit.
The free passage inside Shinagawa Station connects the central entrance to the Shinkansen platforms and Konan exit. Here, there is a constant stream of people headed to the business district and airport.
The BX950 Super slim embedded Box Computer
The BX950 "Box Computer" can be installed in an area with a size of only 35 mm x 182 mm x 257 mm. The space-saving design means you don't have to worry about the installation location. The diskless design makes it perfect for embedded use and long-term applications. The fanless construction lets it hold up in rigorous environments and reduces maintenance and inspection work. In addition, it is equipped with a DVI interface for full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) and can be connected to an HDTV (only for model with DVI).
- Enables display of highly appealing advertising tailored to the target.
- Various images can be displayed to the same client at once.
- Uses 65-inch vertical HD displays for high-resolution still images and video.
- To date, successful use of "J-AD Vision" implemented.
- Uses an ultra-thin embedded Box Computer to realize a compact design, space savings, and an enhanced overall aesthetic.
- Stable operation in a station that requires environment-resistant performance (half-outdoor) (fanless, with an operating temperature of 0 to 50℃).
- Uses a high-speed dual CPU and high-speed graphics accelerator for high image quality delivery.
Both an Advertising Company and a Media Company
- East Japan Marketing & Communications, Inc.
- We propose more effective communication by combining mainly traffic advertising with other media. In particular, we develop business plans by efficiently combining the client's needs with our accumulated know-how and various resources through the JR East Japan Group that includes stations, railcars, stores, and Suica system, and we offer marketing expertise. (From the East Japan Marketing & Communications, Inc. web site)
Return to Implementation Case Studies